LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Mais um!

Boa noite a todos. Sou mais um proprietário de uma fantástica Ducati Multistrada 950 branca. Veio fazer companhia a uma Suzuki GSR 600 de 2006. Espero que esta nova máquina me venha dar tantas alegrias como a companheira de garagem. Para começar comprei apenas o pack touring, porque a mota é maioritariamente para viajar. Mas dentro de pouco tempo quero adquirir o pack enduro por uma questão estética. Desejo que possa aprender um pouco mais com todos vocês aqui e compartilhar as minhas aventuras com este novo brinquedo. Um abraço!
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM

Welcome to the forums! I had to translate the text but I got it

Congratulations on getting your Multistrada and you got it in the same color I would have !! Would love to see some photos of it and hear your impressions as well
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 07:57 PM

Don't know spanish either, had to translate it (translation below).

Glad to have another owner on the forum from somewhere else in the world. What are the riding roads like where you`re located?

No sé español tampoco, tuve que traducirlo (traducción abajo).

Me alegro de tener otro dueño en el foro de algún otro lugar del mundo. ¿Cuáles son los caminos de montar como donde estás ubicado?

Quote:
Translation:
Good evening, everyone. I am another owner of a fantastic Ducati Multistrada 950 white. She came to join a Suzuki GSR 600 from 2006. I hope this new machine will give me as much joy as the garage companion. To start I bought only the touring pack, because the motorcycle is mostly to travel. But within a short time I want to buy the enduro pack for an aesthetic question. I wish that I could learn a little more with all of you here and share my adventures with this new toy. A hug!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 12:39 AM

@Ferreira even though you speak Spanish and the rest of us are English don't be afraid to share your experience, we're all open to hearing about it.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 12:32 PM

Portuguese

But welcome to the forums! Would love to hear more about your experience with the Multistrada 950!

*Hopefully this works and isn't far off lol

Mas bem-vindo ao fórum! Gostaria de saber mais sobre sua experiência com o Multistrada 950!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
Portuguese
Ha, ha! Google Translate gives the same translation whether you click on Spanish or Portuguese as the source language. It did, however, identify Portuguese when you "Auto Detect" the language.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 12:53 PM

Lol that's exactly what I did haha! I just like to poke some fun when I can whilst "trying" to be witty
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 09:33 PM

Welcome to the forum! The Suzuki GSR 600 is more sporty in nature, but I'm sure the 950 will be a joy to ride and you can take it on long trips instead of just using it for commuting.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2017, 03:22 PM

Now OP has two great bike to use on different occasions. The GSR for running around the city and the 950 for really tackling the world!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page